Refund and Return Policy
Here is a snapshot of the guidelines that you have to abide by, in order to request for a refund:
Refund policy instructions
A change in mind, an effort to return a damaged item, or a genuine wish to choose a more useful option, no matter what the reason for a refund request is, we have the following guidelines that are crucial to decide whether the refund request can survive an approval or not:
- Items must be returned within the stipulated time (Report with 48 houses after received product),along with copies of the invoices and other relevant details that are to be validated as the proofs of purchase.
- Your name and address.
- Return and refund policies do not apply to certain items (Offer and stock clearance items). For more details on the items that can be returned for a refund, you may contact our Customer Service Team on email@example.com
- Closely evaluated before granting a nod of approval to avail a refund.
- All the returned items must be unused/unworn/unwashed, and should have the original tags and labels attached.
Irina is vested with the discretion to approve or disapprove the refund requests. Approved refund requests will be processed speedily so that user receives the refund in their account wallet. The refund amount will include the merchandise value, whereas the delivery charges and other inevitable expenses, like the currency conversion costs, will be deduced from the amount. The refund will be made available once we receive the returned item back, after the confirmation that it meets conditions listed on our Return and Refund Policy guidelines.
Refund for faulty items
If you are received a Irina is vested with the discretion to approve or disapprove the refund requests. Approved refund faulty item, a wrongly described one, or something that’s noticeably different from sample shown, a refund can be made available, depending on the degree of compliance with our Return and Refund Policy.
Change of mind
If you have a change of mind about a purchase on Irina, we will be pleased to offer you a refund, provided that
- You provide us with satisfactory proofs of purchase
- The items that are returned are in saleable condition. They should be unused/unworn, and should have the original tags and labels, apart from the original packing.
- The item is not under the special category of products that do not belong to the items for which returns cannot be provided.
If you are unable to provide satisfactory details regarding the proof of purchase, Irina reserves the right to approve or deny the refund requests submitted.
How the refund is effectuated?
After the inspection and approval of the seller, the refund amount that you are eligible for will be duly transferred to your account wallet, so that you can make wise use of the money saved, and enjoy more incredible shopping experiences on Irina. You will receive a confirmation by e-mail once the refund is approved.
How can I track the refunds approved by the admin?
The status of approved refunds will be made available on ‘Return Request’ page of your account. The refund amount will reflect in ‘My Wallet’ section of your account.
For further information, please contact our Customer Support Team on firstname.lastname@example.org